Saturday, June 19, 2010

caged.







LAYER 1: BASICS
Name: Alexandra Alden
Birth Date: June 8th 1988
Hometown: Santa Cruz, CA
Current Location: San Diego, CA
Hair Color: Light Brown
Righty/Lefty: Right
Nationality: I'm a mutt, but mostly Ukrainian, Irish and English

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your greatest fear: Being alone, abandonment
Your idea of the perfect date: Not much for dates, would rather be naked all day watching movies with someone
Your favorite pastime: eating, smoking, listening to music, drawing

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: "Fuck you hangover"
Your bed time: Whenever I pass out
Your most missed memory: Driving up the 1, talking to my Grandpa while he was drunk, Coachella, the San Lorenzo River

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald's..who the fuck eats Burger King?
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Jeffery Scott for Adidas
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Tea or Coffee: Both, 10x a day
Cats or Dogs: Both!!!

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: Like a chimney
Curse: Like a sailor
Drink: Like a fish
Do drugs: I'll smoke some weed on special occasions
Have a crush: Mostly on girls' style
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend: I got me a man
Go to school: FIDM
Work: At the moment, no
Believe in yourself: I try to
Believe what goes around comes around: Yep
Believe everything happens for a reason: Yep

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: Yeah
Seen a band: DUH
Had sex: Like a rabbit
Gotten drunk: Yes sir
Eaten sushi: Yeah, too often
Been to the beach: Yep Yep
Been out of town: I wish
Been hurt: Emotionally
Dyed your hair: I shouldn't have, but yeah

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: Gross, no
Been in love: I think so
Been heartbroken: Sure
Gotten a tattoo: yeah
Kissed the same sex: Yeah
Gotten beaten up: Unfortunately

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: 25 would be ideal
Number of kids you want to have: 2
Place you want to retire: Aptos, CA or Haliewa, HI
Children names you like: Raine, Olivia, Dallas, Thomas, Max, Gus
Dream career: Fashion Designer and Music Label Owner

LAYER 9: IN A BOY.
Best eye color: Blue or green
Hair color: Brown or blonde
Short or Long hair: I don't care
Fat or fit: Again, don't care
Looks or personality: Both, but a good personality makes you good looking
Fun or serious: Both

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: Typing
1 HOUR AGO: Watching Animal Planet
1 WEEK AGO: Taking a final
1 YEAR AGO: Enjoying summer, working, being single etc..

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: Hungover as fuck
I HATE: My thunda thighs
I HIDE: Nothing that I can think of
I NEED: To work out and get a damn job
I LOVE: Clothes, Maggie May, and music

okay so i feel like a 14 yr old on myspace again..have never done one of these so i thought i'd try it. pretty self indulgent if you ask me. not that anyone gives a flying fuck. haha. obviously i have wayyy too much time on my hands...thank you summer.

About Me

My photo
design student in love with clothing, nail polish, cats, tattoos, music, men in TOMS, art, food and all things green tea.

Blog Archive